Celebrity Tattoos – Part 3
17. Christina Ricci: According to rumors, the actress Christina Ricci at least eight tattoos, the biggest of them – Aslan (right shoulder), the great lion of the “Chronicles of Narnia.”
18. Chris Brown: According to the singer, he soon began to make tattoos. And he made his first tattoo at the age of 13 with his mother permission. Now he has a tattoo, which depicted Jesus, a ninja, several skulls and so on.
19. Scarlett Johansson: The actress Scarlett Johansson has a colorful tattoo of the sunrise on her left hand, which has a special meaning for her. But do not expect to solve the mystery. According to her, this tattoo makes her happy when she looks at it. But the reasons for which she was made the tattoo are very personal.
20. Miley Cyrus: According to rumors, the former Disney star Miley Cyrus has seven tattoos. First tattoo the teen star has done on the left side of chest was the inscription, “Just breathe.” Since then, she has tattoo of “LOVE” on the inside of the right ear, the heart of the little finger on his right hand, and among others, a dreamcatcher on the right side under his arm.
21. Mena Suvari: The actress Mina Suvari, which has become popular due to the film “American Beauty” has a tattoo of a label “Word Sound Power” under the head of a lion. She also has a tattoo of a number 13 on the chest
22. Beth Ditto: Singer Beth Ditto shows a tattoo in the form of an anchor with the inscription “MAMA” on top in Hollywood, California.
23. Lindsay Lohan: Actress Lindsay Lohan has a tattoo of a Marilyn Monroe quote. The inscription says: “Each of us is a star and deserves the right to shine.” Here, the picture captures a lone star on the wrist.
24. Mike Tyson: A former boxer Mike Tyson has a lot of tattoos, including a portrait of Che Guevara on the left torso. There were a lot of gossips about the tattoo, a symbol of Maori around the left eye, especially in the spring of 2011, when Tyson appeared in the movie “The Hangover.” And in the part 2 there was the same tattoo on the face of Ed Helms and the person who made Tyson tattoo, made a lawsuit against the movie studio Warner Bros for copyright infringement and tried to block the film’s release.