Celebrity Tattoos – Part 2
9. Justin Bieber: Naked to the waist Justin Bieber in the company of his girlfriend Selena Gomez on the beach in Hawaii in late May 2011. The Canadian pop idol has on the left side of the chest the vertical inscription «Yeshua», which in Hebrew means “Jesus.”
10. Pink: According to media reports, the singer has more than 20 tattoos of various sizes and styles, one of which was made in tribute of mourning for her dead bulldog Elvis with the words “Time to cry. The time to grieve. Rest in peace.”
11. Hayden Panettiere: One of the former stars of “Heroes” on the left side has a tattoo on his back that says “Vivere senza rimipianti”. Translated from the Italian, this phrase means “Life with no regrets,” but unfortunately the inscription was tattooed with an error.
12. Lilly Allen: On the right wrist of the British singer there’s a tattoo in the shape of a chain. She also has a tattoo of “shhh …” on the index finger, which she did after a night partying with Lindsay Lohan, who also has a similar tattoo.
13. Tommy Lee: On the body of the former drummer «Motley Crue» Tommy Lee is not difficult to find the tattooed area. Here in the photo taken in Culver City, the ex husband of the star Pamela Anderson crosses the huge inscription «Mayhem». In 1998 during a civil procedure in court they found the swastika on the rocker’s arm. It was at the hearing of charges to Tommy Lee of assault to a Jewish photographer outside a Los Angeles club. Later, the musician has brought this tattoo.
14. Keith Urban: Soloist and songwriter Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman’s husband, on the right bicep has a tattoo with her name and hearts. On the right wrist, he has a keltstky character with the initials of his wife, but on the inside of the left arm he has a thunder.
15. Victoria Beckham: The singer has a sequence of letters in Hebrew on the neck and back which means: “I belong to my beloved and my beloved is mine.” This is a quote from the biblical “Song of Songs.”
16. David Beckham: It took years to English football star to fill his body with numerous tattoos, including the names of his sons – Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz – on his back. Also on his neck a winged cross and a guardian angel on his back between the shoulder blades.